• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

We Are Official!

seanR

Want to puff on my pipe?
NAXJA Member
It is done!

The International BOD has granted us "chapterhood"!

Thank you for every one who made this happen.

Scott Mac, lbexj, Lawn Cher, and myself look forward to serving you as the first local BOD.

I really wish I could have devoted more time to your efforts toward this, but graduating, moving, and a lot of travel for a new job have really kept me swamped. It's all behind me now and I expect to be a lot more active in naxja especially in the MWC.

Big thanks to those who made this happen. :worship: :cheers: :cheers:

thats great news. im glad we have a chapter of our own now. i do have to apologize for not being more active in choosing our leaders but i dont personally know anyone that was running or the qualifications that they behold. hence i didnt feel that i should have voted, although i do belive that those that are now our chapter leaders are up to the task, and were chosen by those who do know them and there qualifications. so now for the importent question. when the little aliens come and say, "take me to your leader" whome do i have the priviledge of pawning them off on :greensmok.

Seanr is president. And currently in the start up stage we are going with three directors, Scott Mac, Ibexj, and Lawn cher'.

These guys are gonna still need a lot of help so be prepared when they ask for volunteers.

Beezil said:
so how long until fawkin kejtar starts posting in this forum?

Ketchup will not be allowed in this forum.
We have a ten smilie per day limit for now and he will use them up in one post.
I don't even think we should let GSGuy post in here.
I am still waiting for the fawking East vs. West video I was promised almost a year ago.

Congratulations to all involved in the formation.

Welcome to all of the potential members.

God help us all.

John

jeeplas said:
Seanr is president. And currently in the start up stage we are going with three directors, Scott Mac, Ibexj, and Lawn cher'.

These guys are gonna still need a lot of help so be prepared when they ask for volunteers.

Sign it sister. Remember all, this is your chapter, you will get out of it what you put in. These guys have a MASSIVE job ahead of them, they will need ALL our support.

As for me....ANYTHING, just call.

Rev

Rev Den said:
Sign it sister. Remember all, this is your chapter, you will get out of it what you put in. These guys have a MASSIVE job ahead of them, they will need ALL our support.

As for me....ANYTHING, just call.

Rev
I have a large baseball bat for Jeeplas to use on Sean..

Cool...

Just ask away for ya need to get the MWC rollin'...

If I can't help ya, I always have a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend for "misc. products and services"

p.s. more BBQ's Beer and hangin brains to follow....

one_more_beer.jpg

GREAT!! ... thank you Beezil, Rev, and Woody for helping get this process going and for giving all of us on the BOD the opportunity to establish the MWC. I'm a definately looking forward to all the good times ahead.

Les

PS: Appreciate the help offers Rev and Gil ... and BC for putting the big nuts away when the kids are around :)

bgcntry72 said:
If you have a party, and kids are present, then I will show my peanuts.
Short notice and length.
:shhh:

NO one including the kids wants to see your peanuts!
BTW this is Travis
If seanr is MR.P then that would make me the 1st son
just saying muh hellos!

Back