• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

show me your fuse blocks, fuse boxes, distribution boxes

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
I need to run some wiring to auxilaury stuff as well as to the brake controller and other goodies and I am trying to find best setup as to how to wire it all up. My prior setup was ok but I wan it cleaner and allow for more connections, so show me what you got and also please post where you got it from.

dont have any pics but i can explain my set up for you. from the battery i have a 4guage [140amp fuse]running back the pass side under the back seet there is a distrabution block then the 4 guage continues to the drivers side for my amp that is on the same side wall where the spare used to be with a cap mounted inside the panel. off the dis block there is a 10 guage 30 amp breaker that goes to the pass side panel behind the panel i have a 8 or 10 space fuse block that accepts blade type fuses im only using two spaces right now one for my aux back ups and one for my power plug [cig lighter] some day i will build a simular setup for the front either using a sealed fuse block from painless or making my own. ill try to get some pics later this week for you if your interesed let me know. cause if your not im not going to mess with removing the interier panels.

Back