• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thanks to all who attended!

CRASH

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I just wanted to say thank you to all who attended our humble little event. I had a blast just hanging out with new and old friends by the lake, breaking and fixing junk and generally goofing off.

NAXJA folks are some of the finest around, and our events really bring that to light. So thanks for your participation and attendance, hope to see everyone again farther down the trail.

CRASH

I'd like to second that! A really good group of people to spend the week with.
I would also like to thank our sponsors.

Farmboydesigns and the Andrew family for donating the tail light boxes and LED lights.
http://www.farmboydesigns.com/

JeepersAndCreepers and James for the heavy duty battery cables.
http://www.jeepersandcreepers.com/

Assendrup Offroad and the whole Assendrup family for the Tow Straps, Cell Gels, and Sunglass clips that they donated.

BC's Fourwheel and Adult Emporium and BryanC for the Tool Box BBQ.

JRCS for the custom door panels

Thanks again everyone!

Jes
Sierra Chapter Prez.

I would thank you guys, but I think your ego's are big enough.

I'll thank everyone else though. :D

CRASH said:
I just wanted to say thank you to all who attended our humble little event. I had a blast just hanging out with new and old friends by the lake, breaking and fixing junk and generally goofing off.

NAXJA folks are some of the finest around, and our events really bring that to light. So thanks for your participation and attendance, hope to see everyone again farther down the trail.

CRASH

The only way I'd have gotten further down the trail, is if I'd rolled it! J/K, had a great time, and now, fixing on the heep to get it ready for Moab, where I hope to see everyone again. I'll prolly get elected tailgunner cuz no one wants to follow me, though... Thanks again to all who helped, and to the rest of you who said....thank god that ain't me :p

Back