• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anyone interested in a new hood?

jumpinjeeps

NAXJA Forum User
I work for a fiberglass company in western maryland. We make hoods and such. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a 2 inch cowl scoop? I need 10 people to buy one so it is worth making the mold. If anyone is interested please get ahold of me. we are looking at a price of 395.00 plus shipping. are web site is www.classglassperformance.com we can make anything at all if we have at least 10 orders of the item you want.

so are you going to put these into production if you get enought orders to bring the cost down. If you do alot of fiberglass you might want to produce some front fenders. similar to glassworks unlimited or hannemann.

if we get enough interest that couls be a possabilty. And to the other post there is no need to bash I am new on here and did not know where to post. I am just tring to help.

it'd be nice but that price is to steep for me, if it gets going and prices drop i would be interested

Don't worry, there's no bashing, but the mods should be movin it soon...:)
I'd be interested if I had money...

I would be interested If I had the money as well. Mine would be a 98 year model though.-------Kyle

Back