• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best place to get SYE and Driveshaft???

RockRod

NAXJA Forum User
Looking for the best? Is the new short SYE a good idea???
Thanks for any info. Oh yeah, for 8" of lift on a 01'.
:thumbup:

I went with Dirk at dpgoffroad for my RE SYE and High Angle Driveline driveshaft. Good deal and they will build you a custom driveshaft for your lift.

RockRod said:
Looking for the best? Is the new short SYE a good idea???
Thanks for any info. Oh yeah, for 8" of lift on a 01'.
:thumbup:

I went with Tom Woods setup. SYE and a CV custom d-shaft. I have been really please with the perfomance, and have had no porblems since I installed it. I've had it on now for 3 months. I highly recommend them!

Thanks for the input!

Tom Woods. I've beat the hell out of mine..only thing that's ever failed is the ujoints..and those were just spicers.

Tom Woods!

Club member went with spring over on his YJ. First time out Axle Wrap snapped the drive shaft. Actually the U-joint, but took out the shaft in the process. Tom Woods, replaced the shaft. Of course they explained if he didn't fix the axle wrap the next time was on him.

I've had the woody shaft and AA SYE for about 2 years now and have had no problems.

8+" lift on an 01, D-44 rear and 35's.

Derik

4x4 Groupbuy is where I got mine for 469.00 Shipped AA SYE and Toms wood shaft and if you want the long travel shaft which I upgraded too for 20 bucks more.

Back