• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Coils

MSHarnett

NAXJA Forum User
I recenlty added 4.5 RE packs with 1.75 Daystar Shackle giving me alittle over 5.5" in the rear. My front is 4.5 with 1.75 Daystar spacer, but with the bumper and winch, its a bit to low. I think the Skyjacker 6" coils would be the best. What do you guys think.

Where is the cheapest place to buy Skyjacker 6" coils?

full traction 6" kit mine is on the way!!! but yea not too many complaints about skyjacker

haha funny seein you here msharnett.... I got mine for 120 from 4wheelparts... no shipping since i picked them up at their store.

The SJ 6" coils are a bit stiff, I'm going to go with the RE 5.5" coils.

Wipe: Hey 120 sounds pretty good to me, thanks

gman: I actually like the stiffness of SJ coils, their packs are a bit much, but the coils seem perfect to me. RE seems a bit to squishy, especially with all the extra weight up front. I wish they made ZJ 5.5 springs, cause that would probably feel perfect. If I bought the XJ 5.5 the front would still be to low and I'd need spacers, if I'm gonna buy new coils, I want to use all spring, no poly.

Thanks for the help

Quick question about this forum, why the heck don't i get emails everytime someone respones to my post. I haven't gotten one for this thread even though is say instant email notification???

Back