• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TJ Shafts in XJ D 30?

jrsxj98

DILIGAF
I did a search and couldn't find anything. I think this will work but can someone tell me for sure. Are the TJ D30 shafts the same as XJ shafts.

I found a set of 200 TJ shafts for 50. and if they will work as spares for my 98 D30 then I can't pass them up for that price.

Last edited:
jrsxj98 said:
I did a search and couldn't find anything. I think this will work but can someone tell me for sure. Are the TJ D30 shafts the same as XJ shafts.

I found a set of 200 TJ shafts for 50. and if they will work as spares for my 98 D30 then I can't pass them up for that price.

yes

200 shaft for $50 bucks! great price :moon:

mac 'shafted' gyvr

jrsxj98 said:

That was suppose to be 2001 shafts.:doh:

Back