• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

any XJers or Jeepers in Chicago?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad. I know there's one by Lake County - Jeep Club that is. Too far just to be in a local club.

There are Jeeps every now & then I see in the area but it seem like solo flights.

Let me know if theres action. Im just Belmont/Cumberland area.

onaXJ98 ... there are quite a few people from Chicago and surrounding communities on this board. Some are non-members (like you) but many are NAXJA members. Keep your eye on this forum ...

Les

Jeepers get too fat and soft living in urban envoirnments ... who in the heck needs to wheel between stop lights ... kinda like a house dog (sad).

Les :D

There are a couple of wanna be jeepers in chicago, One only has 1/2 a Jeep, the other I've never seen 'wheel, but does through one heck of a BBQ!

You want to be where the action is you gotta come out where the men are men, and the sheep are scared!
Right Howey.

seanR said:
There are a couple of wanna be jeepers in chicago, One only has 1/2 a Jeep, the other I've never seen 'wheel, but does through one heck of a BBQ!

Yeah ... the one guy that has half a Jeep has this Squirrel Fetish ... he picked this up after a trip to San Fran ... the other guy has only wheeled at Montrose Bay. :wierd:

Les

Hey now, i have more then a 1/2 XJ and i do wheel the hell out of it! :firedevil And It's my DD along with other Jeeps i have...And I do live in chicago...... and yes their are clubs, check this place out! HTTP://www.GLJT.org and of course This Place Here! NAXJA

I have an 96 XJ Locked Front and Rear with 33's MTR's with about 5.5 of lift with D44 rear as well.... Looking in going to the BadLands 23-26 of Sept.

Anyone! Anyone!

are you from the city?

if not, its okay to say you're from he burbs.

go ahead, be proud.

type in the name of your suburb in the location field.

BOMB THE BURBS

seanR said:
Why would he want to hang out with those fags?

Don't know if you are being sarcastic or not, but I used to work with some guys from GLJT and they were the biggest bunch of knobs I ever met...

I know I shouldn't judge the whole group on the rep of a few, but.........

I will and I did........Until I meet at least one member of that club that doesn't have some stoopid jeep thing sticker on there rig........

Around division Milwuakee and Ashland....... Wicker Park- Old Town....

Jaysheep and seanR, I hope your kidding, How can you judge a group/club of people into one group, your words (fags, knobs).... when you haven't meet everyone.... :twak:Every barrel has a few bad apples, but thats with every club that i have seen. And NO I"M NOT FROM THE BURBS :peace: out!

BlueKnight said:
Around division Milwuakee and Ashland....... Wicker Park- Old Town....

Jaysheep and seanR, I hope your kidding, How can you judge a group/club of people into one group, your words (fags, knobs).... when you haven't meet everyone.... :twak:Every barrel has a few bad apples, but thats with every club that i have seen. And NO I"M NOT FROM THE BURBS :peace: out!

I know I know, i even said I shouldn't do that, you are right.
I just got that feeling when i meet these guys, the I would kill myself If I had to spend a day on the trail with these loud mouth idiots kind of feeling, all they ever talk ed about is RTI ramps and how they know everything about wheeling from there 3 trips to badlands and how they are gljt bigshots....
but you are still right...I am sure there are some decent people involved, but in my short time in this arear I have yet to meet them...

Jaysheep said:
Don't know if you are being sarcastic or not, but I used to work with some guys from GLJT and they were the biggest bunch of knobs I ever met...

There is this one A-Hole named Eric,
He is a fag with a capital F!
I saw him at the gay pride parade...

gay.jpg

Jaysheep said:

I know I shouldn't judge the whole group on the rep of a few, but.........

I will and I did........Until I meet at least one member of that club that doesn't have some stoopid jeep thing sticker on there rig........

i hope he was being sarcastic....especially since he's gonna be a sponsored member soon....unless he changed his mind :moon:

as for the rest of the statement, doesn;t sound like most of the gljt folks i know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back