• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pot luck on Swamp Lake Trail run

Goatman

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Looks like we're going to have a pot luck dinner Friday night at Grouse Lake, which should be fun. Andy suggested mexican style. Cook up your favorite stuff and we'll all chow down. Sort of like Spider Lake but, hopefully, without the broken axle and knuckle. :lol:

Richard G

I'm bringing my world famous dip (same one as at the Christmas party).

We'll bring enough main course fajita fixings for 8 or 10 people. Don't know how much more my rig will hold, unless I bring the trailer. :shock:

Andy

Did someone say Tri-Tip? :D :D

I plan on bringing up 2 seasoned Tri-tips.

I'll be bringing the excelent fresh salsa and yummy tortilla chips along with the fixens for blended drinks! :wink:
I bring along a couple of avacados as well...

Jes

We can bring items for burrtios (beans, meat, tomatos, tortillas, .....) How many should we expect to serve, or how many are going so far. Cant wait to head up the hill for a solid weekend of wheelin, and to meet you all.

I think we will cancel our plan to bring burrito stuff. I dont know how many to prepare for so we will do our own thing. Sorry for the inconvience.

Back