• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

awesome discos

those are nice , but they look just like the jks ones, are they also stainless?

DSCF0350.jpg

If the joints are what I think they are, you can build you set for about $50. They wont be stainless, but they will be the same otherwise.

They definately look "noisy".

y2kxj,

I have a set of JKS's I bought used for $80 and they were just fine when I lived in Rochester. They have a nice thick powder coating on them. They even came of a TJ that lived in Rochester.

Something to think about

--Matt

Those do look nice and I like the idea of stainless but they would be a bitch to reconnect because there is no "give" to any part. What make the JKS and Terra discos so nice is that the spherical bearings are rubber. This makes it a lot easier to force them on when they're not perfectly aligned.

ChuckD said:
DSCF0001.JPG

These were a a lot cheaper tha JKS and the SS ones. They worked great until I bent the axle brackets. They took me less than 30 seconds to pull them and put them one again.

They have about 9" of adjustability.

How much? and where they from baby???

Okay, Mabey its just me but.... Why in the hell would you need heim joints on disco's? Isn't the idea to "disconnect them" negating the need for flexible sway bar links? :doh:

logdog said:
Okay, Mabey its just me but.... Why in the hell would you need heim joints on disco's? Isn't the idea to "disconnect them" negating the need for flexible sway bar links? :doh:

Now someones thinking,thats awsome!!!!!

Back