• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trxus sts tires

xjjeepthing

NAXJA Forum User
Looking at 31x11.50r15 trxus sts tires for my xj want to put them on my 15x7 stock eccos any body have any experience with these tires or this size on 15x7 wheels any info is helpfull.Thanks

I had the TRXUS sts 29x10.50x15's on my 94 Explorer . Don't believe the ad when they say they are quiet they aren't!! I had a hell of a time trying to get them balanced right. You will need to rotate them every 2-3k or they will cup to hell on you. I had no problem at all going where ever I wanted to with them. Great offroad traction.The only thing they couldn't handle well was really silmy mud, they would load up and I would slide around like I was on ice. I don't recomend them if your rig is a daily driver like mine was they give you way to rough a ride. You will only get about 20k out of them.good luck

Also, if you put those tires on stock backspaced rims, you will be into the LCAs on turns and maybe the leaf springs too.
Not a good choice.
Look to the TRXus MTs, quiet, good in all weather, narrower.
HTH.

Almost all of the trxus sts and m/t I have mounted have been a pain to balance. They look nice and if you can get them balanced they seem to work good.

Back