• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rough Country Control Arms

96xjeeper

NAXJA Forum User
I know most people don't have a warm and fuzzy about Rough Country lifts, but does anyone have experiance with thier Upper and Lower adjustable Control arms? Seems reasonable enough for a price but are they junk? same with thier adjustable track bar. Does anyone have first hand experiance or even educated opinions? I am even possibly considering thier 6.5" lift. LEt me know what everyone thinks?

Youll be buying it all over again!!!!Get a "GOOD" lift it will pay for itself in the long run!Also if you think you might go higher do it now,same principal!

i run their complete 4" lift on my 97TJ with upper/lower front/rear adj. control arms, and i run their adj trackbar on both of my jeeps.

their trackbar has worked out fine so far, but i have noticed that on my TJ with 4" lift, the tie rod end sits at a little more angle than i would like. while it has worked fine for over 1year, i'm still thinking about getting a different trackbar with some better angles. but that's just for personal satisfaction with the way it looks. performance wise, i've had 0 problems with rough country.

Back