• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Midwest Chapter BOD

Rev Den

NAXJA Forum User
In order to facillitate the creation of a Midwest Chapter a BOD has been selected by your nomination committee. The reasoning behind doing it this way instead of a vote is two-fold.

1st - This will create a BOD to set the bylaws that will cover future voting, none currently exist for the MWC, as none existed when NAXJA was formed, we have to start somewhere.

2nd - These people have stepped-up themselves, and offered to take on what will be a daunting and at times frustrating task of defining the MWC.

This will be for a period of 1 year from 8/17/04.

Please join us in welcoming your BOD-

President - SeanR

Director - LawnCher
Director - Lbexj
Director - ScottMac

These people will be tasked with creating not only the geographical boundries of the MWC, but also the bylaws, BOD positions, voting procedure for a year from now, and all other aspects of chapter creation. I am sure if ANY of you want to help, your help will be welcomed.

Rev

Thanks to everyone who have expressed an interest in this Chapter ... and to those on the Nominating Committee for determining how to establish the initial BOD. I am looking forward to having an active role in helping establish this Chapter ... Congrats to SeanR!

Les

Congrats to all you guys! I know y'all will do a good job, and if there's any way I can help, just let me know.
:cheers:

What? The MWC is official now??!! Oh mannnnn...No more mystique...No more Auslander status at NAXJA... no more underworld status...

COOL

Congrats y'all

Gil
Midwest Chapter/Chicago Sub-Chapter Crew

Congrats. Now I know who the primary is so we can take the chapter over in a coup...oh crap, that was out loud wasn't it? Anyhow...Congrats to all!!! :roll:

Urban Redneck said:
Congrats. Now I know who the primary is so we can take the chapter over in a coup...oh crap, that was out loud wasn't it? Anyhow...Congrats to all!!! :roll:

Nice number of Posts!!!!!.......( for Urban )

foreboding even....

Hey, nice post count, Tom!

Edit: So Gil, are we gonna form the MWC Satanic Sub-chapter :laugh2:

Last edited:
Yeah team!

OK, so now that this is official and all . . .
who do I grease to get a patronage job?

ChEwBaCcA said:
can I be the Master at Arms or something like that?

Chewy
Yes, here is your uniform.

lucanbyz.jpg

here's the Midwest Chapter Chain of Command:

squirrels.jpg

...and as far as the Pagan Jeepers Alliance is concerned...

"So mote it be"

:firedevil

Beezil said:
No squirrels left.

where are they coming from?

evil abounds.

look at the picture...figure it out...They multiply...ok, so first the male squirrel get's into a spat with his regular squirrel, then he goes out with his homey squirrels, they get drunk, he finds some ugly skanky mangy squirrel at the local nutpile, they head back to her hole, he shares his nuts with her, he leaves before she wakes up, and in a few weeks he gets a court summons for a paternity suit and child support.

Jeez...don't you know nuttin?

p.s. later, he moves to Wrigleyville at the insistance of his ex-partner, immerses himself in a "alternative lifestyle" (see pic) and is then killed by a sadistic bald jeeper who then posts pics of his carcass on the world wide web to the amusment of others...The End

Gil BullyKatz said:
here's the Midwest Chapter Chain of Command:

squirrels.jpg

...and as far as the Pagan Jeepers Alliance is concerned...

"So mote it be"

:firedevil
Think of it, Beez, three squirrels, one shot. You would be king

Gil BullyKatz said:
look at the picture...figure it out...They multiply...ok, so first the male squirrel get's into a spat with his regular squirrel, then he goes out with his homey squirrels, they get drunk, he finds some ugly skanky mangy squirrel at the local nutpile, they head back to her hole, he shares his nuts with her, he leaves before she wakes up, and in a few weeks he gets a court summons for a paternity suit and child support.

Jeez...don't you know nuttin?

p.s. later, he moves to Wrigleyville at the insistance of his ex-partner, immerses himself in a "alternative lifestyle" (see pic) and is then killed by a sadistic bald jeeper who then posts pics of his carcass on the world wide web to the amusment of others...The End

thats funny as hell..... I have a bunch of funny looking little black ones in my yard, I always say I am going t get rid of them, but the wife gets allworked up about it.....What harm are they causing she says........

[JAY LONDON VOICE] Thank you. [/JAY LONDON VOICE]

I look forward to serving, thanks for your "vote" of confidence.

Last edited:
ChEwBaCcA said:
A W E S O M E ................ cant wait to wear it at Winterfest!

FYI ... they do not wear underwear under that outfit. You'd have to be careful ... if you raise your arms ... well ... you and BC will have something in common.

Les

Back