• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

99 XJ Parting Out 50K

XJ HO

NAXJA Forum User
99 4X4 4dr SE green/green beige,50K, 4.0, Auto, 231, ABS, tilt cruise. Hit rear & rt side. Nice drivetrain. Might be driving to S. Cal from S. Oregon could deliver motor etc, along I-5...

Motor oil pan to valve cover, water pump to flex plate...
$900.00

AW-4 w/controller & torque conv.
$450.00

231J
$275.00

If you get no takers on the whole motor, I would be interested in the intake manifold.

The doors are gone...sorry, clip is toast, the dash parts are good most of them are on e bay...the top cover I haven't listed Agate p/n 5EB78LAZAB. What I didn't list I have...Thanks

How much for all four rubber door seals if still in good condition? Thanks.

I may be interested in the motor if we can massage the price a little. Also when are you going down south? I am in Central Cal and can get to 5 easy.

How much of a massage are we talkin?
Salida...great I can drop off the kids at their mom's...How bout Hwy 20 @ Williams?
Seals I might have a nice set off something else...the rears are still on the 99, I'd have to make up a set. Just put some on a 96 & 92 & sold some, might have more...

Im interested in your entire headliner. Im assuming it has the speaker enclosueres molded in? I know its shippable, its just a PITA to find a box big enough to get it in the mail. Matress box perhaps?
Let me know if you're willing to sell it.
How close will you be to Santa Monica?

I have tan interior, and I am in need of the driver side female seat buckle. The one next to the console in the middle.
If you have it, How Much????

Casper

I might be interested in the catalytic converter if you have it. Let me know how much if so.
Thanks,
Crunch

Back