• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Levelin the Arse.

wannabe

NAXJA Forum User
So i finally got my lift in and am trying to get ideas for the best way to match the RE 7.5's up front. Im running the 4.5 leafs and the 1.25 shackles (its a 99)and i need about 1-1.5 inches to match. Iam doin my D44 install this weekend so I would like to get something ordered ASAP. Was thinkin block but read to many bad things then its AAL but i dont know how bad the flex or ride will be third was even longer shackles but from the looks of it if i went with shackles that were much longer it would pull the bottom eye forward enough to bind up. Just looking for some more idea's.

Just weld some 1/2" plate to your front bumper :conceited

we basically have the same setup except, i have a RE 1.75 spacer in front with the isolator still in, RRO 1.5 shackles and RE 1.5 block. it sits level with a winch and bumper and aftermarket rear. if ya go block i wouldn't put on anything over 1.5" or ideally 1"

brandon
wannabe said:
So i finally got my lift in and am trying to get ideas for the best way to match the RE 7.5's up front. Im running the 4.5 leafs and the 1.25 shackles (its a 99)and i need about 1-1.5 inches to match. Iam doin my D44 install this weekend so I would like to get something ordered ASAP. Was thinkin block but read to many bad things then its AAL but i dont know how bad the flex or ride will be third was even longer shackles but from the looks of it if i went with shackles that were much longer it would pull the bottom eye forward enough to bind up. Just looking for some more idea's.

Back