• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pumpkin fest....

Gil BullyKatz

NAXJA Forum User
... and no, this has nothing to do with marrying your cousin or sister!

Wondering if any of the MWC is up for another Brew-BBQ.

Considering another trip to the carnicero...

you guys (and pie servers) wanna do another one at my place or would you prefer a wheelin BBQ to the Badlands?

Thinking that late october is enough time for my rig to be safe and drivable again :D

Sounds good for late Oct. as long as we don't break something in Moab.

If you guys ask nicely I might bring some of the cheese cake I brought to summerbash.

jeeplas said:
Thats not nicely? :nono:
OK, please, pretty please with sugar on top, get in the fawkin kitchen.

Rev Den said:
Cheesecake from Jeeplas and service by Phunk....with a possable catfight....

I am so there!!!!!

Rev

You bastards,i'll have a newborn at home by then and the only way i'd be able to go is if someone kidnapped me on the way to Attica from the Rockford area.

OOC said:
You bastards,i'll have a newborn at home by then and the only way i'd be able to go is if someone kidnapped me on the way to Attica from the Rockford area.

Hell, I drop the las off at your place, she can help your old lady take care of the baby, and I'll pick you up.
After all, you did all of your work nine month ago, you are coasting from here on out.
We will go 'wheeling and visit that other bar outside of Attica!

:smoker:

Last edited:
Sounds great ... Punkin Pie and Punkin Beer. Maybe we can get Chew down to give us a live replay ... better yet, maybe this time Phunk can "earn" her snorkle!

Les

OOC said:

Or.....you could grow a set and tell her that child raising is HER job and you need to go wheeling.

JMHO

Rev

Alright, if there's gonna be a cat fight...
I'm bringing Jell-O not pie.

:D

Les, I have no interest in "earning" my snorkel. I'm content with poseur status and a nice, dry, pretty smelling XJ. :laugh:

PhunkadelicXJ said:
Alright, if there's gonna be a cat fight...
I'm bringing Jell-O not pie.

:D

All right, I'm in :D

Are we leaning towards wheeling at Badlands, or wheeling Gil's driveway?

I vote for wheeling, but only if Beezil shows up.

We need to try out the trap place on I-74 about 45 min. west of Attica.

Back