• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best price for rockcrawler rims?

Double Down said:
Just looking for 4 black, 15x8, 5 on 4.5 rockcrawler rims for 97 XJ(I know, original :roflmao: ) for the best price, any ideas? The best I can find them for right now is $42.95.

Thanks,

Chris
How much better you want it to get? Look for used ones but for new ones I don't think it get sany lower than that.

Double Down said:
Just looking for 4 black, 15x8, 5 on 4.5 rockcrawler rims for 97 XJ(I know, original :roflmao: ) for the best price, any ideas? The best I can find them for right now is $42.95.

Thanks,

Chris

I think that's a :smoker: deal!!!

Try cragar 342's at quadratec. They have the d-holes like the rock-crawlers as opposed to the round holes on the cragars cjs mentioned and will run you 34.95(dont quote me on that) for 15x8 w/4" BS.

i have those cragar "soft 8" on my trail rig.. i picked them cause they were cheap and didnt have the "D" shaped holes that everyone else has.. i was very suprised how heavy they are when i got them.. the steel is probably 2X as thick as an OEM steelie... set of 4 ships for around 130.00 from Qtec...

mike

Just do what I did. I went to my local 4x4 club's swap meet and got 4 steel rims for $40. All it took was some time with a wire wheel and some polish (they are chrome) and I'm good to go!

Later,
Rough

Back