• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Future Setup- ***read***

bac XJ

NAXJA Forum User
re6130 4.5'' XJ super-flex kit
32x11.50'' tires
American Racing black wheels
Tom Wood's custom advance hd conversion kit- 231 t-case (SYE)

for a 1999 cherokee

WITH THIS SETUP WILL IT BE OK FOR DAILY DRIVING AND SOME OCCASIONAL WHEELING??

suggestions/opinions welcome

sounds pretty good, a locker in the rear would seal the deal as a great DD/trail-rig (assuming you have a 8.25 axle, I wouldn't lock a D35)

other things that you should get, you may already know this, but it's worth mentioning anyway:

Fire extinguisher (phil, you MJ killer :mad: :flipoff2: )
PROPER tow points
strap
t-case and gas tank skids
rocker protection

bac XJ said:
re6130 4.5'' XJ super-flex kit
32x11.50'' tires
American Racing black wheels
Tom Wood's custom advance hd conversion kit- 231 t-case (SYE)

for a 1999 cherokee

WITH THIS SETUP WILL IT BE OK FOR DAILY DRIVING AND SOME OCCASIONAL WHEELING??

suggestions/opinions welcome

Youve already asked this on about a dozen threads!!!!!

Why post if you dont have any tech?

You have asked the same freakin question numerous times. Be grateful BrettM is around to help answer because multiple posts asking the same question get old real quick.

Also, you'll need gears unless you want this to be a mall rated vehicle, or you dont care if OD goes buh bye along with your gas mileage.

Fergie said:
Why post if you dont have any tech?

You have asked the same freakin question numerous times. Be grateful BrettM is around to help answer because multiple posts asking the same question get old real quick.

Also, you'll need gears unless you want this to be a mall rated vehicle, or you dont care if OD goes buh bye along with your gas mileage.
I guess i just missed/ignored all the others.

well you got your answers, get your junk together, wheel it, break something, then come ask us more questions.

BrettM said:
I guess i just missed/ignored all the others.

well you got your answers, get your junk together, wheel it, break something, then come ask us more questions.

:laugh:

bacxj, you need to just go ahead and take the plunge and see if you hit any rocks.

Back