• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Roll cage?

Satanta

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone make them or have one installed? I've seen one on the net and the images weren't the best. I'd like one but don't want to ruin my interior before I at least get a chance to dunk it in a lake. :D

T&Jperformance.com has some prebent bars for 96 and up jeeps. And you can check out Jeepspeed.com for some more cages.

Essentially Off-Road Fabrication & Parts - talk with Rocky -www.essentiallyoffroad.com has a few cages for XJ's and will build to suit, a freind has his XJ their now and my cage will be shipped in the next week or two. Prices are great-Jack

I know a fellow BMJA member got a 10 pt. XJ cage for hsi and it was right at 200. Check out http://www.swracecars.com/
I dont know if its listed on the site but call them I know he got one. It has gotten mee thinkin...... :) But I have to patch up my nice spot of rust through above the cat and muffler first.
HTH.

-Royce

Royce said:
I know a fellow BMJA member got a 10 pt. XJ cage for hsi and it was right at 200. Check out http://www.swracecars.com/
I dont know if its listed on the site but call them I know he got one. It has gotten mee thinkin...... :) But I have to patch up my nice spot of rust through above the cat and muffler first.
HTH.

-Royce

Luckily they did not get my real sketches for my cages, I was going to contract them to fabricate my cages for me..but their rediculous prices for what I needed kept me away. They are very well equipped to do anything with metal, very impressive operation they run, but custom work is not at all cheap (then again it never is). Their basic cages are pretty, umm well, basic, its what they sell most. Check to see what you are getting and what materials are being used and compare with others.

XJguy

I just had my S&W roll cage installed. I would say if your going to check them out, let me get over there first so they can incorporate some changes I made to the cage to make it fit tighter to the Jeep. If you are looking for a custom cage and are in the area, (I'm from West Chester, Pa., Lititz is not that far away) I know a great roll cage fabricator that is looking for some side jobs. Hit me b-c or PM me if interested.

Andy

Andy,

I am not in the market for a cage just yet. I need to repair a rust spot on the floor, I may hurc the interior, and a few other odds and ends. I wanna get all that done and then go from there. Yeah Lititz and WC arent that far apart. I am planning on the nacfest at Paragon, I have only been up once, I just redid my suspension a month ago. I'll get in touch for info on the cage. Who knows what I'll "need" come summer! until then I need to get the nic esized cancer spot above my cat and muffler taken care of.

Back