• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So how ready are you for Moab?

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
I know quite a few are going to the Colorado or Rubicon events but I know that some are also some are still working on their junk. My list stretches every day as I either discover things I have to do or things just go bad while I'm working on them. At this point my list includes (not in any particular order):
1. Getting replacement axle shaft for the d44 (easy.. all it takes is a call and a few $).
2. Figuring out some electrical gremlins and mods (mirrors and my transmission/check engine light/sensor wiring)
3. Rock rails
4. bumpers
5. Need to install my seats (or at least the driver and passenger ones
6. make an internal rack for the rear cargo area
7. rear main

And all that in less then 8 weekends :( But even if I have to push my rig to Moab... I'll be there :D

What the hell is the deal with people needing to get their rig finished? Your ride should stay boy scout ready.

I need to install a cage and put gas in the tow rig. Other that that, the white piece o' crap is always ready.

Except for Kejtar, of course.

Last edited:
Okie Terry said:
What the hell is the deal with people needing to get their rig finished? Your ride should stay boy scout ready.

Maybe it is because we wheel ours and break shit, You on the other hand must ask permission to wheel, and usually you are told to go sit down and keep still.

1092114871_rearbob29.jpg

And the roommate tells me middle of last week that he's moving out at the end of the month...nearly all the furnature (not the computer tho!) and a few key tools are his...oh yeah...and all the house bills...

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, that little suprise has kind of been a kick in the pants...

mac 'but i can't wait to live on my own' gyvr

seanR said:
Maybe it is because we wheel ours and break shit, You on the other hand must ask permission to wheel, and usually you are told to go sit down and keep still.

:roflmao:

Danno said:
Heck Mac...find a female roommate that will work and has her own tools. you might like it! :clap:

Unfortunately....this is Indiana.....and women like that are like finding a needle in a haystack...

mac 'tho that would be the 'perfect' situation' gyvr

macgyvr said:
Unfortunately....this is Indiana.....and women like that are like finding a needle in a haystack...

Check around Attica by the Badlands off-road park. :smootch:

macgyvr said:

Since it's Indiana, don't you look for the women in the hay anyways?

seanR said:
Verrry funny, Dummy.

We shall see who wheels and who gets strapped.

The wheeling time she comes.

macgyvr said:

Indiana...where the men are men and so are the women!!:moon:

so you guys have all lived here?

mac 'born bred and probably will never move' gyvr

well here are two single young girls (well, 23 is young by my standards, I'm an old fart however) doing the Mickey's Hot Tub thing about three weeks ago. They are looking a bit sunburned but that's a result of a week in Moab during the summer. I think they had just done Pritchett Canyon and it was very HOT.
The girls are out there guys and they are driving great Jeeps.

3DSC_0070-med.JPG

3DSC_0159-med.JPG

3DSC_0183.JPG

You better be bringing them with you in October.... and btw which one was the one with the surfboard?

Danno said:
well here are two single young girls (well, 23 is young by my standards, I'm an old fart however) doing the Mickey's Hot Tub thing about three weeks ago. They are looking a bit sunburned but that's a result of a week in Moab during the summer. I think they had just done Pritchett Canyon and it was very HOT.

3DSC_0070-med.JPG

3DSC_0159-med.JPG

3DSC_0183.JPG

the dark haired one.... and the blonde says she wants to go on the trip to moab if possible. Julie will probably be teaching school then however. :cry: .

Danno said:

where do i sign...i'm 26....

will she move to Indiana....or do i have to move out west lol

mac 'single' gyvr

Back