• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cincy/Dayton, OH 4x4 Cruise In

ill be there. is it still on even if it rains? don't want to drive clear down from choshocton if it gets canceled 'cause of rain. also is there anything else going on [like venders, swap meet, or wheeling]?

Rain or shine.. no venders or wheeling or swap meet.. there is great mexican food though!!
Just something we, as a local club, do monthly.
there's usually 30 jeeps/4x4s there.. couple other clubs visit too.

unfortunatley, I wont be there.. but look for Bear.. he'll treat ya right.

we had fun. it was nice to meet a face to go with a member, and even though all we did was eat, it was worth the drive. btw your xj is now my idol:rolleyes: . i was just bragging those rock rails up to a guy who is replacing his rusted out rockers.

scoobyxj said:
i was just bragging those rock rails up to a guy who is replacing his rusted out rockers.

That is the best and easiest way to fix a dented/rusted rocker panel. It isn't all that hard, you just need someone that can weld. If you check out the link in Rufies97XJ's post, he has them without the steps. I can get you more pictures of them if you would like?

Back