• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

"New" trail photos

PA Highlander

NAXJA Forum User
Well, I went on a trail ride that was posted on JU last weekend. It turned out that almost all the persons there were on the pghoffroad Yahoo group. The trail was one of many at Connellsville, PA and was a real good trail. I have since joined the pghoffroad group and hope to do some additional scouting with them at Connellsville and also at Wellsville OH.

I have the pics posted on my site with the direct link being: http://www.pahighlander.com/connellsville_5-02.htm

Cool pics, PA! Looks like a lot of fun! Tell Bill don't feel bad. My old man lost his front DS in the first water hole on the XJ's maiden voyage. But I didin't have to pull him out. He drove out in 2WD. :lol:
CC

Oh yeah, we had a blast! I can't wait to make another run to Connellsville. The added bonus is it's only a one hour drive from my place!

BTW, Bill already has the gears replaced in his Wrangler. The pghoffroad group is a pretty good group too.

Connelsville

:) Glad to see you met some of the local guys and had a good time. Depending on what day I have off this weekend, we (me, Dave, Tom, and Ralph) may be in Connelsville for a while. I'm itching to try out the 32's, but that may have to wait another week so I can get it inspected. Hope to see you out there sometime.

Bryan

Back