• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RE lift KIT

31s should fit but you may want to regear at that point, otherwise 30s will be fine. Might want to consider removing the RE disconnects for credit toward a pair of JKS Quicker Discos, they're a lot less noisy. Don't know what year you're working on but an SYE and new driveshaft are very likely needed in a 96+

31x10.50 without any trimming. and very good choice with the full packs as far as the lift itself i dont know.

i have a 99 with around 4" and no vibes. you probably will be ok, and if not you can always go the cheap way and get a t-case drop.

i have a 3" superlift w/aal, and a BB spacer and shackles on top of it with trimmed fenders. i am running 31x10.50's and w/factory bumpstops i get plenty of flex and no rubbing. gonna move to either 32's or 33's

Good choice in RE Lift kit. I just recently put that very one on my '91. The only thing I had to do after was T-Case drop. I'm looking at putting degree shims as I still have driveline vibes. 31's will be going in at the end of this week.

bac XJ said:
imput on the RE6025, pros/cons of lift, any other additional information,

also, what would be the biggest tire i could fit on this lift

http://www.rubiconexpress.com/dynamic/mainpage.asp?folderid=185

Great kit but I'd upgrade the arms to superflex and adjustable uppers and lowers. At that point those arms will stay with you through quite a bit of growth and once you outgrow them they'll be an easy sell.
ANother thing is: hope for no vibes but do expect them. Also in case of vibes hope that you can bandaid it with a drop kit if you don't want to spend the extra $$ for the SYE, but do expect to have to do it.

Tire size.... well, you ask 10 people and you'll get 10 different stories. So here comes mine:
on my 98XJ with the rear 3.5" RE pack and a somewhat matching front (stock coils with enough spacers at the time to even out front and rear) I was able to squeeze 33x1050 in with a little bit of rubbing but.... I had a fairly well trimmed out front and somewhat trimmed out rear and with each truck being different YMMV.

I've had my RE 6025 kit in about 2 months now. I just put a .75" spacer up front and it has leveled out almost perfect. It rides good. The springs are stiff enough that no swaybar is needed, I personally don't notice a difference with it in or off. I had to do a t-case drop on mine I would expect you would have to do one of those at least. I am running 31x1050's but have been trimming a lot and could fit 33's in there now. I just need to regear before that happens. If you do the 31's prepare for OD to be almost useless for anything but level and downhil. Took me awhile to get used to that.

Back