• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone need some junk?

Lincoln

NAXJA Member #321
NAXJA Member
I keep forgetting but I have a bunch of crap if anyone wants me to bring it down.

'78 F-150 housing - no outter knuckles or shafts and has the cast mounts. I also have the radius arms and brackets.
D35 c-clip out of a Wrangler with 4.10 gears
4.10 gears for a reverse D30
Boyd 15x8 wheels http://home.rmci.net/lincoln/wheel.jpg
6 lug hub and rotors off a FJ
XJ D30 Timken wheel bearings they have like 50 miles on them. Off my '89.
Some Tera aluminum bump stop extensions
2x10 (?) drums and backing plates off a D35 non-clip. Have about 5K miles on the shoes and drums. One of the backing plates is pretty worn where the pad rests.

I might be able to use the aluminum bumpstop extensions. I'll take them.....do you want cash or beer?

Goatman said:
I might be able to use the aluminum bumpstop extensions. I'll take them.....do you want cash or beer?

Some beer will work. Does that make me a loser? :D

Lincoln said:
Some beer will work. Does that make me a loser? :D

Naw, the beer won't change a thing........you're already a looser. :looser:

:D

I don't want/need the Toy axle, but I'm curious; does it use the same third member as all the other Tacomas? do you know the year and model and engine/tranny options? That seems like it would be THE best swap for XJs that want to keep the D30. I love my Toy rear, better clearance than a D35, stronger than a D44 :D

BrettM said:
I don't want/need the Toy axle, but I'm curious; does it use the same third member as all the other Tacomas? do you know the year and model and engine/tranny options? That seems like it would be THE best swap for XJs that want to keep the D30. I love my Toy rear, better clearance than a D35, stronger than a D44 :D

Yes it has the same third member as other Tacomas but not the same as the older Toys. All of the 2x4 V-6 Tacos have the 30 spline shafts with a 5x4.5 lug pattern. I bought it to take the shafts out of for my dad's YJ but we ended up not using them. If I remember correctly this one is a '98.

I think my friend needs the 78 housing. He junked his this weekend hitting a rock at spider. cracked teh housing really nicely!

I'll let you know tonight.

CRASH

Back