• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

(4) Bilstein 5100's for sale

zjmikey

NAXJA Forum User
(4) Bilstein 5100's fnr s he

Guys I have a set of BILSTEIN 5100 series shocks (the yellow ones)

that a"` coming off my ZJ.. ho&ever they are standard LOOP / LOOP shocks, so they will fit basically any application

here are the specs

BE5-6248HO (2) 10" travel 25.93 extended 15.93 compressed

BE5-6249HO (2) 12" travel 29.70 extended 17.00 compressed

They are in great condition NO RUST, NO LEAKS and the bushings are fine..

$150.00 OBO, LOCAL sale preferrdd (rc cal)

Hmm i might be interested. about how many miles on them? where in socal exactly are you?

Matt

i'm in Irvine/.Huntington beach area..

I am leaving out of town to Hawaii tomorrow and will be back in 13 days..

shoot me a PM as I will be checking those daily and we can work out the details.

the shocks have about 40k miles on them, but in Very good shape and havent been abused, arent leaking...

Not sure about the rear, because these came of a Grand Cherokee.

I was running 6.5" lift and they were just about perfect..

Dont know measure your distance from mount to mount...

I was running JKS bar pin eliminators and JKS shock conversions in the front...

the longer shocks were in the rear, you will probably have to have the longer shocks in front and shorter in the rear cause the XJ has different mounts than me..

Well, since these are in very good shape and they cost new $80 each, I am selling them for only $37.50 each, I think that is a very good deal..

New they cost $320.00

used $150

I think thats a darn good deal, if they are out of your price range, maybe you should look for a lower quality shock.. I think the price I am asking is more than fair, but PM me with your offer and I will look

Back