• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

15x8 TJ Canyon Wheels with 35x12.50x15 MTR's

zjmikey

NAXJA Forum User
Guys, I have a set of 5

15x8 TJ Canyons, mounted with 35x12.50x15 SIPED Goodyear MT/R's

Wheels are in good shape, have some Minor Rock Rash though.

Tires (4) of them are in 80% condition and were siped by America's Tire

Spare is about (50%) tread and has one spot in the sidewall that was plugged, but holds air fine (makes a fine trail spare)

Would Prefer local sale, cause these suckers would be a ton to ship

Asking $600 for the set of 5 wheels and 5 tires they are 15x8 with 5x4.5" bolt pattern (back spacing is stock, )

I also have a set of SPIDERTRAX BILLET Alloy Wheel adaptors (hub centric just like the stock setup) that I will let go for $150 for the set of 4 (i paid $275 for em)

IF someone wants everything, I will let the package go for $700 IF you come and pick it up..

Here is a recent pic

standard.jpg

Irvine/Huntington beach (live in irvine, work in huntington beach)

could meet someone 1/2 way if you want..

Cool, no worries, I;ll be out of town next week (maui vacation)

but I will be checking messages daily

5x4.5"-5x4.5" Hubcentric wheel adaptors with Grade 8.8 studs 1.25" width..

will make a stock wheel 4" backspacing and retain the hubcentric mounting..

Can you send me some more pics of how the tread looks and a close up of the tires? Do the tires have certs from America's tire on them? I am in Anaheim. Thanks.

-Mike

I saw your post on Rockcrawler.com I'll pick them up this weekend, just let me know if you still have them. I only want the tires though.

Renegade Jpr said:
I saw your post on Rockcrawler.com I'll pick them up this weekend, just let me know if you still have them. I only want the tires though.
Please get me a price on the wheels, shipped to 86001
Thanks.

Wheels $250.. for all 5, (one of them has NEVER touched the pavement)

I;'ll check on shipping to your zip tomorrow

Killer zj man. That is awesome. How much did it cost to get those tires siped by American Tire? I hear that they and Les Schwab do that stuff. Depending on the price, I might have them do it or buy a siper and split the cost with some buds of mine. I need just 1 35" mtr by itself unrimmed and live in Sacto.

zjmikey said:
5x4.5"-5x4.5" Hubcentric wheel adaptors with Grade 8.8 studs 1.25" width..

will make a stock wheel 4" backspacing and retain the hubcentric mounting..

Still got the spacers?

Back