• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

YJ D30 ARB w/4.56

wannabe

NAXJA Forum User
Exactly what it says. Figured i would try it. The gear/locker has been in for less than a year and the YJ is only trailered to and from the trails. $700.
Thankx

Its a possibility but I want to wait a bit to see if i can just rid of the whole thing. I have this on every forum that I regularly use so I was hoping something would happen relatively fast.

rup4gpn said:
where in Oregon are you? How complete? High pinion? What size u-joints?
Thanks.....

rup4gpn

Portland OR. The axle is at a friends house and I havent really looked at it. It is a complete axle minus the steering and might even still have that as my buddy is doing a 44 swap, I would imagine he still has it. Not sure on ujoints but they are the stock ones. If you or anyone needs more info just ask and i will do my best, need to get rid of it to fund the 44 project. thankx

Hey Wannabe.. Interested but still wanna know if it has the 297x u-joints, and whether it is the high pinion or not. e-mail me back channel and we'll work on this deal. Thanks......

I'll need you to e-mail me a phone # also. I'll be in your area next weekend, and that's when it would hafta happen. (We're doin' a little "Dunes' wheelin' south of you) did you get my e-mail addy? Thanks...Joe

Back