• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

hood vents

flexj

NAXJA Forum User
hood vents...I had some made for me and got a few extra. They measure 10"x4" and come unpainted with stainless hardware...$15 each

Pics avail by here Go to the for sale folder.

are you selling those rock rails? i also want to get the tire carrier too if it would bolt up to a aftermarket bumper. Let me know how much for both plus shipping to 92056.

Matt

I have the carrier sold, pending, with 2 others in line. The rails are still for sale. I will pm yous 2 with the info you requested.

Still have VENTS for sale

how about for the bumper?

bumper is $100. bumper with tank skid is $150. Unfortunatly shipping to La would be costly. I'll put it on a skid and ship it if you want.

pm'd ya

that's ok, thanks for the bump.

bumper is not a shippable item. I got a quote yesterday to ship to La. and it was $180 just to ship. If you want to pick it up...$250. Shock crossmember is $100 and I can ship that. PM me your info if you want a quote.

Back