• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

xj tub

35xj

NAXJA Forum User
4 door tub. roof chopped/doors gone/ Full Carolina Rockshop 6 point cage. will have remaining interior/ dash, column etc included. set up for long arms. Welded in 2x4 rockrails/rear crossmember. red. make me ano ffer, dave

35xj said:
4 door tub. roof chopped/doors gone/ Full Carolina Rockshop 6 point cage. will have remaining interior/ dash, column etc included. set up for long arms. Welded in 2x4 rockrails/rear crossmember. red. make me ano ffer, dave
Got pics??

Hey Dave,

I have been wanting to ask you this since you told me about your plan to shelf the XJ.

How much for your long arm setup alone? and will it bolt up to a D30?

Mike

yeah. I have pics of it. I will need to send them to you, as they are not online. As far as the long arms. they are both bent now, and really beyond being usefull. I am gonna cut them up and reuse the johnny joits for the new one. dave

3.jpg

6.jpg

1.jpg

Dave, the rest of your pics from Tellico can be found here:

http://filebox.vt.edu/users/arebrahi/Jeep pictures/35xj/

Ary

thanks Ary. Getting started on the new toy this weekend. parts are begining to stack up. Hey, you need to build an XJ that's not so pretty! How about some TSL's? :laugh: Can't really get UPS to ship to "a corner" need a real addy. let me know. Yopu really should just come down. dave

Did you get a quote just based on the zip? I'll PM you my house addy tomorrow. Thanks

Ary

nobody?

Back