• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

best place to get tube doors

Ramsey

NAXJA Forum User
I dont have access to a welder or bender so I was wondering what the best place was (cheapest) to get them. The only place i have seen with them is caroline rock shop, anywhere else?

thanks
ramsey

Tomken Machine in Colorado has some. Rusty's Offroad made some on their awesome GTO Orange trail rig. Hopefully they will sell these if enough people inquire about them. I'm looking to get some tube doors too. I have a friend that welds and my bro is close to buying a portable welder so I should have some fabbed up in the near future hopefully. I have a 2 door and my door got pretty dented up through the Big Sluice on the Con.
Troy

Carolina RockShop makes some pretty nice ones

talk to Patrick at www.JPFabrication.com they just put thier website up so there is nothing really on it, but give him a call or shoot him an e-mail. I know he can fab up some nice doors at a good price.

Beezil said:
secret product 2 75% ready.

Save yourself the headache....

Send me detailed schematics and pics of your fabbing so I can have someone else make 'em...

'cept I'll use electrical conduit so that it's not "copying your design"

Carolina Rockshops...
4door
xj-tube-4dr-02.jpg

Talked to Aj and he says his will be in production before to long, and better yet only 150-175, i am gonna wait for his.

Back