• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PDC.. and adding to it

spazegun2213

NAXJA Forum User
ok, so tonight i was all into the "lets work on the jeep" mode. Cool, First things first, lets get those fog lights wired into the PDC. No problem, removed the battery, took the PDC box out and starting looking into the PDC... when it started to rain... so i covered everything up and its sitting in my driveway. So, my first question, i got a book that seems to be worthless beucase it has no diagram on how to disassemble the PDC so i can add fuses. There looks to be a fuse and a "fuse connector" (ie that metal piece the fuse plugs into) and the wire that you need to run to the fuse. So, what are these parts ( I really didnt get a really good look at them), where can i get more of them and is there a place where i can see how to install them.

thanks

Lesson 1: Not all year XJs have the same electrical system. If you want an answer that makes any sense at all, you need to state what year XJ and what engine. In this case it won't matter, but it often matters what tranny as well.

Back