• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Waggy D44 Driverside, Izusu 44 Rear. 4 Wheel Disc!!!

csudman

NAXJA Forum User
These were gonna be my project axles. I dont know the gear ratio's in them. There still at the junkyard I bought them at. I do a lot of business with this guy and he lets me buy stuff and leave it there till I need it.

Waggy Drivers Drop Non-disconect Dana 44. I think it has 1 flattop. I also think its got the factory auto hubs on it still.

Izusu Dana 44 Rear. Same as any other 44. Just uses and oddball carrier I think. You need to get a different carrier to get gears. $10 at a pic and pull.
FACTORY DISC BRAKES. Look to be in good condition. I havent seen the axle in a while but I remember them looking ok. Maybe just needing turing.

I bought these axles for my cherokee. Sold that, got a toyota. So there no good to me now. My good deal can be yours.

$550.00

Shipping is avalible by forward air. Plus $35.00 for crating and delivery.

Sorry, No pics.

This is the 44 I have in my MJ very nice and the gearing is not that funky, they use vette gears. adn 4:10 to start with and will accept normal lunchbox lockers.thick lower range gears on a high range carrier. options are to buy normal gears with spacer or new carrier. very nice axle

Bounty Hunter said:
I plan on using an Isuzu D44 as well, good choice. Disc brakes and the 6-lug matches the Waggy front. I think the Isuzu had 4.30 gears but not sure.

only if the rodeo was equiped with 31" tires from the factory about 25% only most are 4:10 the 2 I have had where 4:10

picture.JPG

pic of rodeo 44

Yeah, there great axles and a good combo for 36-37" tire. But I've just decided it was time for a change. Loved my cherokee, Its taken me anywhere I've pointed it. But after 4 years. I want something different. As I've started beginning to understand suspention geomitry and they way different rigs work. I've really started liking toys.

Anyway, somebody buy this stuff and let me get started collecting parts.

What is included on the axles? Those are both SUA stock? WMS to WMS? Don't know too much about the Isuzu or waggy axles... I'm just getting into researching for a swap.

Waggys are LP correct? What is the bolt pattern & will a 15" wheel fit on those? Just got some new Boggers that I'd hate to toss....

How much you think shipping would be to 70820?

Last edited:
shipping forward air is ususaly about 70 per axle to about anywhere. Palleting and airport delivery will be 45.00 total.

Back