• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

plastic bumper material

izzi mike

NAXJA Forum User
recieved my front reciever hitch and as always, my haynes manual sucks. any tips on removing the plastic stuff? i'm thinkin hayne should stick with the underwear gig.
mike

If you have a '97 or newer, this article on a Tomken bumper install can help you remove your existing bumper...

Click me! Click me!

Ivan

I have the tomken rear bumper and had considered the front BUT after reviewing that page and 'enhancing' the contrast I have come to realize that that front bumper is one UGLY SOB... but I guess when you build a slab it looks like a slab.... though they could have rounded the corners just a bit to get away from that D7 bulldozer look.... :D
Somebody drove into my tomken rear the other day in a parking lot with a saturn, got too close making a K turn I guess, they were not happy at all, the receiver made short work of that plastic cover they have on their nose. Good thing I had not mounted the pintle receiver yet, that goes on this weekend soon as I finish the backing plate and get it primed/painted. Then I can go look for a 1/4 ton military trailer..

Last edited:
Back