• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Annual event?

BillR

Toy Jeep driver!
The planning for this run has been a hoot, but I'm not going to be able to do the entire week this year.
What are the chances of making the NAXJA ColoradoFest a yearly event? I'll be happy to help with any planning and coordination, if needed.
Thoughts?

It is my plan to have some type of event every year. Whether or not it is on the same trails is to be seen.

What portion of the event are you going to make? Chip aka BroncoMan aka Clodhopper says hi. He won't be making it, he hasn't finished the D44 front swap yet.

Last edited:
old_man said:
It is my plan to have some type of event every year. Whether or not it is on the same trails is to be seen.

What portion of the event are you going to make? Chris aka BroncoMan aka Clodhopper says hi. He won't be making it, he hasn't finished the D44 front swap yet.
Tom-
I'm glad to hear there will be an annual event in Colorado somewhere. There really isn't an ugly spot there. I go to Ouray wheeling every year anyway, but it'd be nice to run with the NAXJA gang, too.
I won't make the BV portion, but I SHOULD be at the Ouray part.
Bummer about Chip (Chris?) not making it. We had a good time wheeling in Moab.

Back