• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SAVE my '89 XJ

4wheelin'

NAXJA Forum User
My White '89 XJ was clipped in the rear passenger quater-panel and the car will probably be called a tatal loss.... I can't bear to think that it will just be shipped off and DESTROYED! It has a tad over 130XXX miles and RUNS VERY STRONG. Just switch over to synthetic about two monthes agos and NO LEAKS. Car Drives Fine but no tail light right now. I've got a solid AW4 tranny in it that is very CLEAN. 4 Scorpian 30/9.5 A/T tires less than 8 monthes old never off roaded and been in the SNOW once, Great tread LEft. The spare is a brand NEW goodyear ?wrangler? about 235x15... All on the 5point stars. This car has brought me to many trails and a happy last 5 years of owning it, I just want the heart of this car to live on cause it is just breaking in. I changed out the closed cooling system and made it an open one myself, kinda cool... The other parts i have are side mirrors from 96-97 up cherokees, the round ones BRAND NEW IN THE BOX, rotors, and i don't know.... THis car is DRIVABLE except for tail light, I think that the monroe shocks are now shot, and is LOCATED in SAN FRANCISCO. I'd like to work out a deal where buyer takes all at a GREAT price or people start shooting PMs or e-mail as to what you may want. E-mail me at [email protected] or you can try to PM me... THanks All it was a great Ride while it lasted!!!

Back