• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Next run to Badlands?

ChEwBaCcA

NAXJA Forum User
Ok , had to miss the last "informal" run

I got me some new rubber and took a Sawzall to my jeep .................. im looking to wheel...

When is the next get together?

Chewy

I'm gonna be regearing and installing lockers in the next 2 weeks, so any time soon after that, I'm in!
Just pick a weekend.

ChEwBaCcA said:
Ok , had to miss the last "informal" run

I got me some new rubber and took a Sawzall to my jeep .................. im looking to wheel...

When is the next get together?

Chewy

I thought we were gonna crash summer bash and let the NAXJA pride flow!

jeeplas said:
I thought we were gonna crash summer bash and let the NAXJA pride flow!

fuck summerbash.

too many dorks there....

have fun at the "crawl" contest. if you let 6 200lb. old style addicts drag on your rear bumper, you might have a chance at the trophy.

and if dug stands up on any hoods to rant and rave about conspiracy or mob tactics,start throwing eggs.

seanR said:
What if BG runs around with his scrotum out?
What should I do?

tell Dug.

Dug is the official Summerbash diciplinarian.

He will reprimand wrong-doers on the spot, even if it means jumping on a jeep hood to throw his voice.

PhunkadelicXJ said:
I'm gonna be regearing and installing lockers in the next 2 weeks, so any time soon after that, I'm in!
Just pick a weekend.

Phunk ... you had that "locker look" in your eye this last weekend, especially on Pink! You gonna (or should I say have Rory) get that rock rail reinstalled? I'll bet you don't have those flares back on either the next time you wheel. You're starting to get Hardcore on us ... aren't you? I knew you fixin' that pie was just a facade.

Les

it is me again, hello everyone i met last weekend, and yes she did have that locker look. ill be around there this coming weekend hope to see some of you if you make it.

seanR said:
What if BG runs around with his scrotum out?
What should I do?

I am in the process of making all of my boxers 'crotchless'.
We will be roasting walnuts at our campsite. :D

I'll bet Big Country winds up in the Summers Carroll campground lock-up for throwing a baby ruth in the pool.

Jail_cell.gif

With all of the shit that has been going on here, I cant wait till this week end!
I just wish more of you would come down and witness the goings on!
Last time NAXJA and GLJT ran together we wore our winches out!

Rev Den said:
AMEN brother. Hope you got yours working.....you KNOW you are gonna need it if any of "them" run Orange.

Rev

Yea, come to think of it, the last time I saw Sean's winch was when it wasn't working and he was getting winched up the hill at Barkfest.

Back