• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What Do You Think???

Looks like a project vehicle to me, would have to see the floor pan and check for any holes in them. Good excuse to put in tinted rear windows with one gone already. Gut the interior, herculine it, nice new seats, etc...

What kind of interior stuff, seats are easy, half dozen companies make them, wrecks from boneyards, etc.
Headliners you can do yourself with some material and a good backer board, just be carefule when removing yours or a doner vehicles. What else ??
Quadratec has a cherokee catalog with seats and such in it.

yeah, it runs...it will crank up and run, just needs a master cylinder and/or front passenger wheel cylinder. as for the floor, i stomped it a bit and it all seemed pretty solid. the seats, i will try to shampoo them and clean them...if the stains remain i will put seat covers until i can afford new ones. the motor does need a bit of work as it idles rough but i'm sure it shouldnt be anything major. the mileage on it is 152,???. I paid $300 bucks for it...just double checking to see if that might have been a pretty good deal.

Back