• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Re-Gear Me...

Yucca-Man

NAXJA Member # 683
I need to take care of this front axle; the mismatched gearing is killing me. I've got everything needed to move up to a 4.56 front. The guy who did my D44 is waaaayyyyy down in Aurora and I can't seem to get there with Jeep to get it done.

Now I also have a screaming pinion bearing in the D44 that needs to be taken care of. So who wants to tackle the jobs?

Maybe when I get back from the ColoradoFest I can help you out. Will have to check my schedule.

Did you ever get your gears in there? If not, I have all the tools and I've set up a few. If you want to come down to Longmont I'm sure we could bang em out. Lemme know

I've been out of town for two weeks and just got back. Haven't touched the Jeep other than to jump it in the airport parking lot (lights were left on when it was dropped off for me). I might get under it tomorrow for routine stuff but still need to get the gears fixed.

Back