• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rockcrawler backspacing

braeden

NAXJA Forum User
I was all set to order some 32" mt/r's on black rockcrawler rims from desert rat. THe salesguy said that they are only available in 3.75 backspacing. Would another wheel(767) give me more backlspacing options. It seems like 3.75 would stick out so much that I would need no fender flares, which I am not ready for. I was hoping 4-4.25 would let them stuff. Any suggestions?

I bought a set of 15 x 8 rockkrawlers w/ 4.5" of backspacing from 4WheelParts. They stick out further then my current rockrawlers with 3.75" of backspacing do. Either way they r $44 a wheel from 4WheelParts. Here is a link

If its the same size tire, 4.5 backspacing should tuck .75 inches closer to the body than 3.75. If I can get away with 4.5 w/o rubbing leaves or control arms, thats what I would like. I coan deal with 3.75 bs if I dont have to trim beyond the front air dam.

yes I am wrong. I had 15x10 w/ 4.5" bs and now have 15x8 w/3.75" bs. either way you r talking about 3/4's of an inch. It's nothing. I wish I would have bought my current setup up originally as I had to buy wheels twice.

Back