• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For Sale:87 XJ, 01 XJ Suspension must sell!!+4 stock jeep 01 wheels w/wrangler tires

RE-xtremeXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I have an 87 XJ with a blown peugot tranny, the motor runs great, new exhaust, water pump, 4 new tires, for sale cheap whole or can part out, its a 4 door, with power windows, Laredo.
$350, or make offer...must sell soon!!!(todays date 7/31)

I also have a complete 01 XJ STOCK suspension including 4 shocks, leaf springs, coils, shackles, UCAs, LCAs, track bar with frame bracket, F/R brake lines, rear sway bar and brackets, and prob some other stuff i cant remember right now, rear diff cover, engine splash mat, ect...$200 or so....make offer

4 Cherokee Classic wheels with 4 wrangler tires mounted with 75% tread left...$250

I also have an 88 Ford Ranger, Inline-4, 4x4, with a 4" Rancho lift, 33x12.5" tires, completle re-painted interior, herculiner on cab floor, rebuilt motor:all gaskets, seals, alternator, starter, waterpump, oil pump, thermostat and housing, all heater, radiator hoses and belts, rebuilt carb, new exhaust manifold, and complete exhaust, .....$500 or best offer....must sell soon!!!!!!!

***Pictures available for everything, just let me know exactly what you want to see***

I live in New York, Suffolk and will deliver up to 50 miles for a price...e-maiol me with any quetions or offers [email protected] - subject:(what your interested in)
Thanks Mike

Back