• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Nacfest trail choices

gearwhine

NAXJA Forum User
A lot of your trucks have gotten pretty large since last I wheeled with you guys. I was wondering what you guys plan on running, because I'm still planning on running hardcore again. I'd like to give sluice a try on a dry day, conquer m-trail ext, Up m-trail, and voodoo would be another good run. You guys plan on trying any other more difficult trails? Just gauging what I will be doing, and what I should be prepared for. I also just wanted to post something cuz I'm bored. :) _nicko_

At least until we have a better idea who is coming and what level(s) of trails they can handle, we're planning on a mix of everything from stock to moderate to insane. Being the resident chicken, as well as having probably the smallest truck in the group, I'll likely be trail leader for stock runs each day, if we have people who want to run stock trails.

Stay tuned.

Nicko:

As Eagle said, ALL of Paragon's 80+ network is in play and we do expect to have trail leader coverage for all levels. Andy in PA is the trails coordinator, and if you've seen his truck recently, you'll know he will leave no rock unclimbed! It'll be as tough, or as relaxing as you want it to be.

Mike in NJ :patriot:

Back