• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3 core radiator on sale

If it's the GDI 3 Row I recomend you run fast and far. I got one, nothing but a headache, poor build quality to the point that it was clogged full of solder. I ended up getting an off brand large core two row and have no problems now.

Sequoia
Oh, and I'm not the only one that's seen this...

I put a GDI 3 core in the '88 XJ I used to have 3 years ago, the guy that has it now still never has any problems with temps.

I put a GDI 3 core in my current '88 MJ 2 years ago and it still works pretty good.

I don't have any personal complaints with them, but GSequoia is right that a lot of people here have had problems. I would look into the CSF radiator, a lot of people seem to be happy with that, and i think it's $150.

yes, I bought one for our 89YJ, one solder joint that holds the mount to the top tank let go, had to fix it, has a slight leak at that seam where the top tank goes together. Never fixed that, we sold it before it got to be an annoyance but it got sold to a friend of my sons and keeps showing up here in the driveway from time to time with various little issues. Nope, spend the extra bucks and pick up a Modine or alot of extra bucks and pick up a becool :D

I put a 3-core from extremeradiator.com into mine last week. no issues... no line splicing. Looks like they build them themselves. $141 SHIPPED from atlanta to chicago area

I've been running several radiators from them as well as the exact one you list. I have never had any problems. It cools my stroker great. If anything, I have to work to get the temps up. I bought mine a little over a year ago.

I received the radiator damaged in shipment and they sent a replacement overnight, no charge. They didn't even make me send the old one back. I sent them a digital pix.

Valeo is what they qouted you for and I here good and bad things. They are actually used in some OEM applications though.

I couldn't have been happier with the one I got for my old XJ. I got it for $109 shipped from radiator.com. It's funny, a year ago everybody loved these things....

Back