• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

93 XJ 33's Drives like a dream.

tjl1388

NAXJA Forum User
I am losing my company truck, so I need to sell the XJ.
93, 4dr, Auto, cold AC, 164k on odometer, rebuilt at 115k, power everything, cruise control. Dana 30 front, Chrys. 8.25 rear with powertrax locker.

Fun Stuff:
6.5in Skyjacker lift, 33in noname mtr's(90% tread), simulock rims, roof rack, JKS quick disco's, 12 disk CD player Monster cabled for an amp(not included),
4 Hella 500's, 2 on roof rack(not wired) 2 on front bumper, TJ fog lights on front bumper, extra pair of XJ fog lights(was gonna use for backup lights), spare rear axle shaft and spare battery.

$7500 neg.
In Atlanta Ga. (shipping at your cost)

Pics:
http://community.webshots.com/album/126703613XNPrck

If the link wont work, copy and paste it.

For what.........the tiresand bumpers or the lift and roof rack.......J/K.

Thanks for the offer though, it is better than nothing, but I think my loan officer at might have a small problem with it.

alright i will give you 1100

Double Down said:
Damn it, I would have bought that in a heartbeat...where the heck were you like 3 months ago ;) You are right, that is a sweet rig, hate red..but still is a sweet rig.

Chris

You hate red??? That's the best color in the whole color spectrum!! :laugh3:

Tell you what Ramsey, I'll sell you the engine for $1100 and the rest for $5400. How's that sound?

Thanks for the comments Double Down, but I am losing my truck and am going to buy a TJ for the daily commuting.

Don't flame me for going to the other side...I still have my 88XJ (For Sale too)

tjl1388 said:
Tell you what Ramsey, I'll sell you the engine for $1100 and the rest for $5400. How's that sound?

Thanks for the comments Double Down, but I am losing my truck and am going to buy a TJ for the daily commuting.

Don't flame me for going to the other side...I still have my 88XJ (For Sale too)

Nothing is wrong with a TJ, it's still a Jeep after all and a darn good 1 at that. :yelclap:

i apolotgize for being kinda rude about it, i just want a set of 33's. let me know how things go and if you will part it down teh road.
good luck

Back