• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Really Cheap Xj Parts

SHINYGOESUP

NAXJA Forum User
91 XJ SPORT 4dr. - MAKE OFFER on the parts you need before it goes to the crusher. very clean body parts, low mile auto w/ 242 t/c. front diff 3:55's
NO REASONABLE OFFERS REFUSED - (even stupid low offers considered)
Don't let the parts you want get shredded and melted when you could get them dirt cheap. COME AND GET IT WHILE THE GETTIN"S GOOD!!!
Dave 303-816-1952 after 6pm m.d.t.
Pine Junction Co. 30 min west of Denver on 285

Already gone: hood,engine,tailgate, rear diff,grille,frt. bumper,windshield,carpet and seats.

Talk to me about the mirrors. Manual-Cable Controlled or not? Chrome or Black? Im lookin for black cable controlled ones. Both. Shoot me a price if theyre still operable.

I'm looking for Jeep emblem on the front and the body piece (white) the emblem is attached to. Also, the power antenna if equipped, and movable vent window (passenger side).

Rear bumper (black?) $25+ shipping to 49330?

I'm really short on time as I'm moving, so I will wait until right before I leave and see what parts have not been bought and removed by local XJ people. if I can manage to have the time to remove, box and ship, I'll contact you. Thanks, Dave

Back