• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

P235 75R15 Tires

BIGSLVRXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Im not a tire expert myself so I have a question about sizes here. Would P235 75R15 tires fit on a 15x7 rim? I just got a set of 15x7 wheels and was wondering if my tires would fit because Im taking them to get put on tomorrow if they would. Anyone who knows tires and wheels, I need help. Thanks in advance.

So thats something that any gas station or tires place will know? I cant do the dismount myself but if I take it someplace I assume that they would know how to wiggle them on there? Maybe?

Sweet Ill be taking those to the gas station tomorrow to get put on. Thanks a lot guys.

What is the backspacing on the new ones compared to your stock wheels ??

I lost you there. Not sure what backspacing is.... Im running Cragars right now and Im reverting to stock gold wheels to match my new paintjob and pinstripes. I know the stock gold ones are 15x7 but Im not sure if the Cragars are as well or not.

I'm not sure why a couple of people told you there would be rubbing. The overwhelming consensus is that 235/75R15 tires on stock rims is the largest size tire that will fit WITHOUT rubbing. If there is any rubbing at all, you can easily cure it by slightly extending the bump stops. On stock rims those tires will stuff inside the fenders with no problem, so there will be no need to break out the sawzall and start carving away sheet metal.

Back