• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gun Racks in an Xj...

Drunk tank

NAXJA Forum User
For any of ya hunters out there.... do you have a rifle rack in your XJ? If so, how is it mounted? I'd kinda like to have a roof mount that'd go a little bit behind the front seats... just far enough back so i dont hit my head on it and yet I dont really wanna drill through my roof. Are there any racks out there that fit along those lines? Post up any pics of your current setup if ya got em. Normally I carry two guns (12Ga and a Mini14) unless its big game season then out comes the real huntin rifles.

:patriot:

Are talking about the shelf styled ones that run along the inside top of the roof? Like the kind you can get that tie into the front visors.

http://www.accessconnect.com/shelfit.htm

You could probably do the same by tieing into the roof grips that are over the rear seat. Just make the shelf kinda wide and make the fit pretty tight.

Back