• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Brand New ARB Locker + Caddy Compressor CHEAP!!!

climberjeep

NAXJA Forum User
Hey, I have a BRAND NEW ARB locker for a Dana 35 that I am selling for $350. I bought it on ebay, but got some bad info on my axle from one of my local shops and found out I have the Chrysler 8.25. My loss is your gain. I also bought a cadillac air compressor that I am selling for $50. I have most of the parts to convert it to run the lockers. All it needs is a relay, which is around $5-$10. I will include some pictures and a write up of the conversion to the buyer. I live in Denver, CO and can ship it. Thanks

Jeremy Monahan

but got some bad info on my axle from one of my local shops and found out I have the Chrysler 8.25.
Thatin itself isn't bad news. Going from the D35 to the 8.25 is a good thing... buying the wrong locker for your axle is a bad thing..

A guy I know was having problems unloading a lock right for a D35 but for a ARB this is a great deal... but sorry I also have the 8.25. Happy I do also!!

Back