• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

QA2 Under Drivers Seat?

Bent

Only Marble Sharp
NAXJA Member
Before I go unbolting things, has anybody mounted a Quick Air 2 under the drivers seat in a post '97 4dr? Of course I would have to clock the mounting bracket 90*. It looks pretty tight, but just might fit.
For mow the ABS stuff is in the way for any chance of going under the hood. I really didn't want it in the back where I smack it with something. The only slight concern I might have with under the seat (if it fits) would be heat build up in a confined space, but maybe not. :dunno:

I Know that it would probably fit in the pass. side rear with a little interior hacking, but I was wanting to git it in tonight without messing with any surgery.

TIA,
Tim

You are going to Los Coyotes tomorrow right?? Check out Charles rig. I don't remember the compressor model, but it's under the drivers seat of his '98 four door. He's already left for Los Coyotes tonight.

Ron

Ronbo said:
You are going to Los Coyotes tomorrow right?? Check out Charles rig. I don't remember the compressor model, but it's under the drivers seat of his '98 four door. He's already left for Los Coyotes tonight.

Ron
Yea I'll be there. Thats why I was wanting to do it NOW! lol
I guess I'll mount it to a board and some battery clips for tonight. :tear: I'm just trying to break the cycle of stuff sitting in the garage for six months before I ever put it on the XJ.

Thanks,

Tim

Back