• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Absent Minded in Missouri

Walter B.

NAXJA Member #311
I forgot to make reservations at Ridgway. Anybody mind splitting a site with me? It will just be my tent and me. I should be arriving late afternoon on the 7th.

Thanks,

Walter B.

I might be interested. I am thinking about borrowing an old tent trailer from a friend. I can find out tomorrow.

I'm game. Can we get a site with electricity? I either have a tent trailier (possibly) or a large Jeep Tent (probably). Electricity makes life so much easier.

I ended up getting a paved RV site with a 12'x12' tent area w/ electric so if you bring the popup that would be great. Its location is Loop E site 137.

Let me know how much $$$. I can either PayPal you, send you a check, or pay you when we get there. You pick it.

Walter B. said:
I ended up getting a paved RV site with a 12'x12' tent area w/ electric so if you bring the popup that would be great. Its location is Loop E site 137.

Ponder..so..lemme see...300 feet of extension cord..and...wait, asphalt or grass, gotta figure out what color to paint the cord...

You know, the next thing I'm going to be hearing is that you want to borrow my satellite tv to watch Monday night football.

Back