• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

241OR T-Case Skid?

Thor

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone running a skid on a rock-track or know what works. Its clocked further down when on an XJ compared to the 231. Thinking about welding up my own but still looking at other options if there out there. The skid row plate looks like it could work. But may hit if not low enough. Just a guess but I think the 241 hangs down an inch more than the 231. One thing for sure is the case is much thinner. Also I have the skyjacker crossmember if that makes any diffrence.

Thanks,

Thor

f8c0de7c.jpg

i used the orgs t-case x-member. it worked perfect and now worries about protection. actully i think my 241OR is tucked up in further then my 231 but, it absolutly fit w/out any trouble.

Re: 241OR T-Case Skid? for skyjacker sub frame?

The problem I'm running into is finding something that will be compatible with the skyjacker sub frame assy. Most mount were the sub frame is or to the crossmember that is also different. Anyone know what fits this set up.

Thor

Last edited:
Back